Thursday, December 18, 2014

Hunting for a good coffee in Nairobi : Savannah Coffee House

Hi There,

So I have been looking for a Cafe near the guest house I am staying in,and I found this amazing place.
It's a well-designed restaurant with lovely outdoor patio surrounded by a garden.






It's a Cafe but also a kind of a mini restaurant, however the menu is great, with variety of chicken and fish main dishes served alongside a large portion of fries,mashed potato,potato wedges or rice. Also a good variety of appetizers and some desserts, though only two types of pasta and two types of salads but I think the menu is satisfying for a Coffee house.

The Coffee menu is as it should be, serving all kinds of coffee, hot and iced, tea, some juices, smoothies, milkshakes and soft drinks.





The food is delicious and the service is quick, the staff is friendly and lovely, WiFi is fast and the prices are reasonable.

The only downside is that it's a mosquito season here in Nairobi and I wasn't able to sit in the patio after sunset unless I choose a table that is away from the light lamp.

My Rating:
4.5/5 pearls 

here is a little video about the place:







Savannah Coffee House,
Ralph Bunche Rd (a branch from Ngong Rd)
Nairobi,
Kenya


Thanks
:)





No comments:

Post a Comment